Statement of Privacy Practice and Policy
What Type Of Information Does UniLiv.in Collect From You?
- UniLiv.in may collect personal Information from you when you register on UniLiv.in in order to provide you with the material and/or services you’ve requested. “Personal information” or “personal data,” as used in this policy, refers to information about an identifiable individual that is protected by law in the country in which you reside. In certain jurisdictions, business contact information is not considered “personal information” or “personal data.” UniLiv.in collects data in a number of methods and for a variety of reasons.
- You will be asked to submit contact information if you wish to register with UniLiv.in (name, address, telephone number, email address). We’ll use your information to contact you about the services on our site that you’ve indicated interest in.
- Your contact information may also be used to give you information about additional UniLiv.in products and services, as well as promotional material from some of our marketing partners that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these promotional communications, you may opt out when you supply us with your contact information or afterwards by amending your choices (see the Opt-Out section below).
- You may reserve co-living or co-working services, request information, and subscribe to marketing or support materials through UniLiv.in website. We will need specific information from you in order to acquire a product or service from us. You must supply contact information (such as your name, email address, phone number, and an ID proof) as well as financial information (such as credit card number, billing address, and expiration date). The financial information you provide will only be used to bill you for the items and services you have purchased.
- You have the option of providing demographic data as well (such as type of business, size of business, locations, etc.). This demographic information is used by UniLiv.in to better understand your requirements and interests and to offer you with a more personalized experience on our website. This information is used to process orders, allow you to participate in promotions, and make your relationship with us easier.
- Please be aware that your email address is not shared with our commercial partners. However, on behalf of our commercial partners, we may send you offers. You can choose not to receive email offers from UniLiv.in by following the steps outlined below.
- If you no longer desire to receive our promotional/commercial mailings, please email us at hello@UniLiv.in let us know. In the subject line, put “Opt-Out.”
- Cookies and other Digital Markers Cookies and other digital identifiers are used by UniLiv.in to collect information automatically. Cookies and digital markers are little computer files that enable us to identify you and monitor your visit to our website. They may be saved on your computer’s hard disc or integrated in our website pages. You may disable cookies on your computer by adjusting the settings in your browser’s preferences or options menu. You may not be able to access certain portions of the website if you disable cookies.
- Session Data UniLiv.in gathers technical information about your visit automatically (such as your browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, IP addresses, referring/exit pages, operating system, and date/time stamp). This information is not linked to any other information we have about you. We use this data to compile reports, evaluate trends, identify server problems, administer the website, track user movement and usage, and compile broad demographic data.
Does UniLiv.in Protect My Personal Information?
We secure personal data provided to us by following generally acknowledged industry technological standards, both during transmission and once we receive it. We use secure socket layer technology to encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card information) that you input on our registration or order forms. UniLiv.in cannot ensure the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information you provide through the UniLiv.in website will not be intercepted while being transported over the Internet.
How Does UniLiv.in Use The Information That It Collects?
We and/or approved third parties/service partners use your Personal Information and User Information to support your engagement with us, to give you the best discounts and pricing on products and services, and to contact you again about additional services and products that we provide. By providing UniLiv.in with your Personal Information and User Information, you fully accept and consent to UniLiv.in’s use and processing of such information in any manner UniLiv.in deems appropriate. This may include data analysis, deal research based on evaluations, and the transmission of your Personal Information to third-party specialists for the purpose of UniLiv.in’s outsourced services, among other things.